Subject: Another request

From: "Gary J. Minden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 92 13:03:22 CDT

Hi Julie:

We whould like to move three licenses for all the software we have
licensed from our Apollo DN4000s
to Sun workstations.  It turns out our DN4000s are not powerful
enough to run version 8.0 of the software and we are active 
using the software on the two Suns we have licensed.
We would like to drop the following Apollo DN4000s:

17AC1
1424B
143F9

and add the following Sun workstations:

5720cdaf
572073aa
23004c5c

I realize that we will have valid auth-codes for the DN4000s until
Fall.  But we will not use the software on the above DN4000 nodes
if the Sun workstations are licensed.

We expect to be licensing all Suns when we renew.

We would also like to request the AutoLogic option to the Design
Architect (Idea Station).  I'm not real clear if this software
is available yet (I've looked on the CD-ROMs but have not found
it.)  If the AutoLogic is available, we would like to license
it on the (5) Sun workstations.  We would also need a printed
document set.  If you send me the product code,
I'll send a request letter to you next week.

I don't know if you're the one giving our name (KU's) out, but
we appreciate the referals.  We've had contacts from Motorola,
the Hogeschool Enschede University in the Netherlands, and
one of Mentor's summer interns.  We're glad we can help.

Thanks

Gary Minden