

Article 10120 of comp.archives:
Path: Intrepid!moe.ksu.ksu.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!darwin.sura.net!spool.mu.edu!agate!agate!usenet
>From: [email-masked] (A. Gregory Rocco Jr.)
Newsgroups: comp.archives
Subject: [comp.sys.mentor] Mentor User's Group Library
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Sep 92 08:25:14 GMT
References: <[email-masked]>
Followup-To: comp.sys.mentor
Distribution: world
Organization: MIT Lincoln Lab; Lexington Ma USA
Lines: 45
Approved: [email-masked]
NNTP-Posting-Host: soda.berkeley.edu
X-Original-Newsgroups: comp.sys.mentor
X-Original-Date: Sat, 5 Sep 92 13:16:03 GMT

Archive-name: auto/comp.sys.mentor/Mentor-User-s-Group-Library

Eddie Brown has been having some trouble posting news so I am posting
this for him.

Greg Rocco
[email-masked]
Chairman Mentor User's Group

		     Mentor User's Group Library

The Mentor User's Group Library is now stored on the host,
Cheers.ERC.MsState.Edu [130.18.80.27]. It can be accessed via
anonymous FTP from the Internet. All files are stored in the directory
/mug which is then subdivided into applications and other categories.

In the past, the library was maintained on cartridge tape. Submission
to and copying of the library was done at the MUG meeting. Because of
the widespread availability of the Internet, the FTP site will now be
the location for all submissions and for retrieving files. This should
make it easier for people to use and will allow quicker availablility
of new submissions. If your site does not have access to the Internet,
you can probably obtain copies from some other site nearby. Tapes can
be made on a limited and pre-arranged basis.

If you were planning on making a submission at the MUG meeting, please
go ahead and FTP it to the library. All new submissions should be
placed in /incoming and they will then be moved to the correct
directory. When you place a file in the incoming directory, please
send me an email message describing your submission. I will maintain
an index in /mug/Index which will list all the files in the library
along with the description provided by the submitter. Right now, we
are trying to get a copy of last year's library online so the library
is pretty barren. The MUG library accepts all public domain materials
relevant to Mentor Graphics tools.

If you have any problems or questions, please send me email!

Eddie Brown
MUG Librarian
[email-masked]