Subject: Part 2 (last):Topic: ANNOUNCEMENTS

From: The MOSIS System <[email-masked]> (send requests to [email-masked])
Date: 12 April 1991 9:07:37

Address:_________________________________

Phone Number: _________________________________

Date: _________________________________

I certify that this project was completed in an introductory, one
quarter/one semester integrated circuit design class and that the
described circuit has been adequately tested and the work as stated in
the report is correctly reported.

Professor's Signature: _________________________________

University: _________________________________

        Return to:

        Microelectronic System Education Conference
        c/o Dr. Kent F. Smith
        3190 MEB
        Department of Computer Science
        University of Utah
        Salt Lake City, Utah 84112



ENTRY FORM 1991 NATIONAL STUDENT VLSI "Experienced Class" DESIGN
CONTEST

Project Name: _________________________________

Entrants Name: _________________________________

Signature: _________________________________

Contact Person: _________________________________

Address:_________________________________

Phone Number: _________________________________

Date: _________________________________

I certify that this project was completed in either an advanced
integrated circuit design class or as a part of a students research
in pursuit of an advanced degree and that the described circuit has
been adequately tested and the work as stated in the report is
correctly reported.

Professor's Signature: _________________________________

University: _________________________________

        Return to:

        Microelectronic System Education Conference
        c/o Dr. Kent F. Smith
        3190 MEB
        Department of Computer Science
        University of Utah
        Salt Lake City, Utah 84112