Subject: MOSIS ACCOUNT STATUS

From: MOSIS AGENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 90 22:36:11 -0800

MOSIS PROJECTS 1-OCT-90 TO 30-NOV-90

          FAB           P                    DIE        D
  ID      ID           NAME        TECH      SIZE      NAME   QUANT     COST

TO:
[email-masked]
JOSEPH B. EVANS
UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS
DEPT. OF ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENG.
1013 LEARNED HALL
LAWRENCE, KS 66045-2228

ACCOUNT:  674-NSF-CLASS/UKANSAS-ECE (expires 30-Sep-1991)

IN_FAB:

                                                                  0        0.00
                                                                   ------------
                   IN_FAB TOTAL:                                           0.00
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
674-NSF-CLASS/UKANSAS-ECE TOTAL:                                           0.00
===============================================================================

                                       BUDGET                          2,200

                                       QUEUED                              0
                                       IN FAB                              0
                                       COMPLETED                           0
                                                                  ----------
                                       BALANCE                         2,200