LCTES 2014 Visa Support
There are two ways to obtain visa support letters:
- Contact the conference chair, Dr. Youtao Zhang (email), or the program chair, Dr. Prasad
- Contact ACM (website).
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation
letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. They can however issue
a visa support letter. For visa support letters, please send all requests to
the Office of SIG Services firstname.lastname@example.org with the
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend
- Your Registration Confirmation Number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the ‘sole author’ or a ‘co- author’
Please note visa support letters are issued via email by PDF and the original is mailed to your current postal address.